Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Thinking Of You Shaker Card

Here is a little Thinking Of You shaker card I made using the adorable stamp set "The Bee's Knees" from MayMay Made It (click HERE to go to her Etsy Store). She has several adorable stamp sets and I own and love ALL of them....except Critter Christmas, which I totally plan to pick up before I start making my Christmas cards this year! The bee, the yellow hive background inside the shaker, and the sentiment, where all stamped from that set.

Paper I used is from Echo Park - Country Drive, which couldn't have been more perfect for this card, and the Hello was part of a cut file from the Silhouette store - Design ID #43768....which I covered in diamond Stickles to add some sparkle.

I am still without a computer, but I hope to rectify that VERY soon, and when I do I will re-do the card in a video to show the process a bit more in detail =)



No comments:

Post a Comment