Sunday, August 31, 2014

Faber-Castell Gelatos® Palette & Swatch Sheet

As much as I love my Gelatos, I also love my travel palettes. I searched the internet for some kind of Gelatos color chart or swatch sheet and couldn't find anything. So I decided to make my own =)

You will find a link to my video - HERE showing the Palette and explaining a bit about it, as well as the pages so you can make your own Palette/Swatch pages.

I am a huge fan of the the Ellen Hutson Peerless Watercolor palette and wanted my Gelatos palette to match that one so all my palette could be best friends, lol. Since there are 40 Peerless watercolor colors in the bonus pack and 40 Gelatos in total (including the bonus packs), it was a marriage made in heaven =) I have put a link to the Ellen Hutson Peerless watercolor palette video - HERE. Please check it out and follow the same directions when creating your Gelatos palette since I created mine to go together the same way.

 To download the Gelato charts just click the image to make it full sized, then right click and save image. Easy Peasy! Hope you enjoy =)


Gelatos Palette


Faber-Castell Gelatos Palette By Little Miss Stamper


Faber-Castell Gelatos Swatch Chart By Little Miss Stamper


No comments:

Post a Comment